Now that most people have smartphones, we’re taking more and more photos, and while selfie sticks are handy to get a shot of everyone – that’s so 2014.
Want to take your photos to the next level? Check out Podo! In short, Podo is a camera you stick to the wall (most surfaces) and control it from your phone.
This 8MP shooter not only takes photos, but also video (720p), takes time lapse shots, and sends them to your phone via bluetooth – so you’re able to share it right away.
It’s probably better if you see it in action.
This little gadget comes in 2 different colors: blue and red. A third color will be announced now that Podo has met their stretch goal.
The Podo ranges in price from $79 to $700 (for 10 Podos). The retail price will be $99, and you can reserve yours now via Kickstarter for $89.
Ready to back this project? Click here to head to their Kickstarter page!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Get the iPhone 12 mini for FREE from T-Mobile (no new line required) - November 25, 2020
- Hulu for $1.99 (with ads) for 12 months! - November 25, 2020
- 2020 AGS Holiday Giveaway! #AGSGiveaway - November 25, 2020
- T-Mobile BOGO deal with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G - September 7, 2020
- Why I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G - August 17, 2020