With the BlackBerry Priv soon coming out the woodworks, it has been leaked and briefly seen on their own site that the BlackBerry Priv will cost $749. While I would like to own the BlackBerry Priv, I think most people will not be willing to pay that price for that phone.
UPDATE: The pre-order page is up and the official price for the BlackBerry PRIV is $699.
NOTE: Don’t forget to enter our Halo 5 Giveaway!
Specs wise I don’t think it provides anything higher end that justifies its more expensive price (yes, I’m starting to sound biased – I really want BlackBerry to succeed, but this is just overpriced). The BlackBerry Priv will have a 5.4 inch dual curved screen, with a large 3,410 battery (larger than the Note 5), the 1.8Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor, 18MP camera, 32GB of onboard storage, expandable with a microSD card (up to 2TB). Of course, the phone is unlocked and compatible with GSM carriers.
What do you think? Still want to get the #BlackBerryPriv? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- T-Mobile BOGO deal with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G - September 7, 2020
- Why I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G - August 17, 2020
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 - August 6, 2020
- Why I returned my OnePlus Buds. - August 5, 2020
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 4a – the $349 smartphone. - August 5, 2020