With the BlackBerry Priv soon coming out the woodworks, it has been leaked and briefly seen on their own site that the BlackBerry Priv will cost $749. While I would like to own the BlackBerry Priv, I think most people will not be willing to pay that price for that phone.
UPDATE: The pre-order page is up and the official price for the BlackBerry PRIV is $699.
NOTE: Don’t forget to enter our Halo 5 Giveaway!
Specs wise I don’t think it provides anything higher end that justifies its more expensive price (yes, I’m starting to sound biased – I really want BlackBerry to succeed, but this is just overpriced). The BlackBerry Priv will have a 5.4 inch dual curved screen, with a large 3,410 battery (larger than the Note 5), the 1.8Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor, 18MP camera, 32GB of onboard storage, expandable with a microSD card (up to 2TB). Of course, the phone is unlocked and compatible with GSM carriers.
What do you think? Still want to get the #BlackBerryPriv? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- Google Pixel lineup on sale again – save up to $150! - January 9, 2023
- OnePlus Nord N300 5G Unboxing, Specs and First Sample Photos!! - November 21, 2022
- Deal is back! Get the Pixel 7 Pro from T-Mobile for $100! - November 18, 2022
- Google Black Friday Deals are LIVE – with $100 Bonus Store Credit! - November 17, 2022
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022