With the BlackBerry Priv soon coming out the woodworks, it has been leaked and briefly seen on their own site that the BlackBerry Priv will cost $749. While I would like to own the BlackBerry Priv, I think most people will not be willing to pay that price for that phone.
UPDATE: The pre-order page is up and the official price for the BlackBerry PRIV is $699.
NOTE: Don’t forget to enter our Halo 5 Giveaway!
We’ve been obsessing about this phone, from the first leaks to the first video and our previous poll pitting the BlackBerry Priv vs. Lumia 950XL (which will retail at $649).
Specs wise I don’t think it provides anything higher end that justifies its more expensive price (yes, I’m starting to sound biased – I really want BlackBerry to succeed, but this is just overpriced). The BlackBerry Priv will have a 5.4 inch dual curved screen, with a large 3,410 battery (larger than the Note 5), the 1.8Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor, 18MP camera, 32GB of onboard storage, expandable with a microSD card (up to 2TB). Of course, the phone is unlocked and compatible with GSM carriers.
What do you think? Still want to get the #BlackBerryPriv? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- All of our Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5 videos and FAQs! - June 6, 2023
- All of our Google Pixel 7a videos and FAQs! - May 14, 2023
- All of our Redmi Watch 3 videos and FAQs! - May 13, 2023
- All of our Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid Smartwatch videos and FAQs! - April 22, 2023
- $100 Google Store Promo Codes – with the Purchase of Pixel 6a, Pixel 7 or Pixel 7 Pro - April 21, 2023