With the BlackBerry Priv soon coming out the woodworks, it has been leaked and briefly seen on their own site that the BlackBerry Priv will cost $749. While I would like to own the BlackBerry Priv, I think most people will not be willing to pay that price for that phone.
UPDATE: The pre-order page is up and the official price for the BlackBerry PRIV is $699.
NOTE: Don’t forget to enter our Halo 5 Giveaway!
Specs wise I don’t think it provides anything higher end that justifies its more expensive price (yes, I’m starting to sound biased – I really want BlackBerry to succeed, but this is just overpriced). The BlackBerry Priv will have a 5.4 inch dual curved screen, with a large 3,410 battery (larger than the Note 5), the 1.8Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor, 18MP camera, 32GB of onboard storage, expandable with a microSD card (up to 2TB). Of course, the phone is unlocked and compatible with GSM carriers.
What do you think? Still want to get the #BlackBerryPriv? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- I bought a used iPhone 14 Pro Max for $699.99! - July 28, 2023
- All about the HP Sprocket Studio+! - July 25, 2023
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra – TMobile for just $500! - July 15, 2023
- Get $50 off the Pixel 7a AND get $50 Google Store credit! - July 11, 2023
- All of our Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5 videos and FAQs! - June 6, 2023