The holiday battles are upon us! Xbox One vs. PS4. Microsoft Surface Pro 4 vs. Apple MacBook Air. Surface Book vs. MacBook Pro and for me the biggest decision of them all: Microsoft Band 2 vs. Apple Watch.
We are (already) planning our December giveaway and wanted to give you the option of which one would you rather win?
Some things to remember: Apple Watch is only compatible with iPhone 5 and newer. The Microsoft Band 2 is compatible with iOS, Android and of course Windows 8.1 and 10 Mobile.
We’ll be releasing our full review of the Microsoft Band 2 later next week.
Microsoft Band 2
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder at Asian Geek Squad
Founder of Asian Geek Squad, Max loves tech, travel and desserts. Oh yeah, and he's learning Spanish.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- All of our Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5 videos and FAQs! - June 6, 2023
- All of our Google Pixel 7a videos and FAQs! - May 14, 2023
- All of our Redmi Watch 3 videos and FAQs! - May 13, 2023
- All of our Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid Smartwatch videos and FAQs! - April 22, 2023
- $100 Google Store Promo Codes – with the Purchase of Pixel 6a, Pixel 7 or Pixel 7 Pro - April 21, 2023