The holiday battles are upon us! Xbox One vs. PS4. Microsoft Surface Pro 4 vs. Apple MacBook Air. Surface Book vs. MacBook Pro and for me the biggest decision of them all: Microsoft Band 2 vs. Apple Watch.
We are (already) planning our December giveaway and wanted to give you the option of which one would you rather win?
Some things to remember: Apple Watch is only compatible with iPhone 5 and newer. The Microsoft Band 2 is compatible with iOS, Android and of course Windows 8.1 and 10 Mobile.
We’ll be releasing our full review of the Microsoft Band 2 later next week.
Microsoft Band 2
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021
- First Impressions of the 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 15, 2021
- How to Replace Watch Bands on Samsung Galaxy Watch (Galaxy Active 2 or Galaxy Watch3) - May 13, 2021