The Axon Phone was officially announced earlier today and it packs many new bells and whistles that other Android flagships lack.
How about this for a high end phone? 8MP selfie camera (the iPhone 6 has 1.2MP), the rear camera records video at 4K (4K HD at 30 fps). Oh yeah, the rear camera comes in dual form (13MP + 2MP).
If you’re an audiophile, there is also Hi-Fi Audio Playback and Hi-Fi Recording.
The 5.5 inch smartphone has Gorilla Glass 3 as well as 1440 x 2560 resolution equating to 534 ppi.
Under the hood also packs in high end specs, such as the Qualcomm SnapdragonTM 810 processor, with Android 5.1 Lollipop.
Worried about your phone not handling high end games? How about Qualcomm SnapdragonTM 810 processor and 4GB of RAM?
One major downside: 32GB of storage, with no expandable memory.
Android Authority is giving away one of these devices, if you’d like to enter – click here!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- T-Mobile BOGO deal with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G - September 7, 2020
- Why I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G - August 17, 2020
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 - August 6, 2020
- Why I returned my OnePlus Buds. - August 5, 2020
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 4a – the $349 smartphone. - August 5, 2020