The original Raspberry Pi was released back in February of 2012 and now have become a part of tech world – especially those who love to tinker with their devices.
The Raspberry Pi has been used for many things: from photo frames, home storage and more!
The new Raspberry Pi 2 Model B boasts a faster processor and double the RAM with the same price as it’s predecessor.
Raspberry Pi 2’s upgrades include a quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU that runs at 900MHz and 1GB of RAM. This means, at it’s rawest form, not only makes it compatible to Windows 10, users can now use Windows support.
You can get your hands on it for about $35(£22.85) and let your coding and ingenuity explore it’s possibilities and limits.
Ready to buy it now? Click here!
PS. Don’t forget to check our our GCU giveaway!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021
- First Impressions of the 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 15, 2021
- How to Replace Watch Bands on Samsung Galaxy Watch (Galaxy Active 2 or Galaxy Watch3) - May 13, 2021
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 (and Galaxy Watch3) – Phone Calls, SMS, Whatsapp - May 11, 2021
- Unboxing and Setup of the Apple AirTag with Leather Key Loop in Baltic Blue - April 30, 2021