The original Raspberry Pi was released back in February of 2012 and now have become a part of tech world – especially those who love to tinker with their devices.
The Raspberry Pi has been used for many things: from photo frames, home storage and more!
The new Raspberry Pi 2 Model B boasts a faster processor and double the RAM with the same price as it’s predecessor.
Raspberry Pi 2’s upgrades include a quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU that runs at 900MHz and 1GB of RAM. This means, at it’s rawest form, not only makes it compatible to Windows 10, users can now use Windows support.
You can get your hands on it for about $35(£22.85) and let your coding and ingenuity explore it’s possibilities and limits.
Ready to buy it now? Click here!
PS. Don’t forget to check our our GCU giveaway!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra – Where is LumaFusion?!?! - March 10, 2022
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 is up to $80 off! - March 9, 2022
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G in GREEN! - February 22, 2022
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021