I’m no slouch when it comes to the Rubik’s cube, but this robot is the best out there in the whole entire world – perhaps the universe!
In multiple tries, the robot presented by Jay Flatland and Paul Rose can solve the Rubik’s cube in 1.047 seconds, beating the previous machine record of 3.253 seconds and the human record of 4.904 seconds.
Just some random thought… some things that takes longer than this robot solving the Rubik’s cube:
- Reading the title of this article
- Spelling Rubik (try Rubik’s cube) out loud
- Typing out a tweet
- Yelling out someone’s name
It will just take some time for the Guinness Book of World Records to make this official.
Now, if I just just solve it under 10 minutes.
What’s your fastest time solving a Rubik’s cube? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- OnePlus Nord N300 5G Unboxing, Specs and First Sample Photos!! - November 21, 2022
- Deal is back! Get the Pixel 7 Pro from T-Mobile for $100! - November 18, 2022
- Google Black Friday Deals are LIVE – with $100 Bonus Store Credit! - November 17, 2022
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra – Where is LumaFusion?!?! - March 10, 2022