I’m no slouch when it comes to the Rubik’s cube, but this robot is the best out there in the whole entire world – perhaps the universe!
In multiple tries, the robot presented by Jay Flatland and Paul Rose can solve the Rubik’s cube in 1.047 seconds, beating the previous machine record of 3.253 seconds and the human record of 4.904 seconds.
Just some random thought… some things that takes longer than this robot solving the Rubik’s cube:
- Reading the title of this article
- Spelling Rubik (try Rubik’s cube) out loud
- Typing out a tweet
- Yelling out someone’s name
It will just take some time for the Guinness Book of World Records to make this official.
Now, if I just just solve it under 10 minutes.
What’s your fastest time solving a Rubik’s cube? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- T-Mobile BOGO deal with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G - September 7, 2020
- Why I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G - August 17, 2020
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 - August 6, 2020
- Why I returned my OnePlus Buds. - August 5, 2020
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 4a – the $349 smartphone. - August 5, 2020