With CES 2015 fast approaching, a newly leaked specs and photos of Xperia Z4 from Gizmodo is floating in the news right now. Rumors abound that the Z4 will debut in Las Vegas; however, Sony, having recently released the Xperia Z3 a couple of months ago (October 2014), might not make the Z4 showcase until March, which also coincides with the 2015 Mobile World Congress.
Xperia Z4’s display is rumored to adopt a 5.2 in display with Quad HD resolution (2560 x 1440 pixels), which is larger than its predecessors and more in line with Samsung Galaxy Note 4 or LG G3. In addition, the design will have beveled and angled edges, which was also seen from another leaked photo. The design makes it look futuristic similar to holding a glass or a crystal.
The Z4 will allegedly contain 3GB of RAM and 64-bit processor Snapdragon 810. However, there might still be a let down since some suggests the Z4 might only be getting a 32-bit Snapdragon 805.
Finally, it’s OS is likely going to be Android 5.0 Lollipop based on Sony’s CES 2015 teaser video below.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- All of our Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5 videos and FAQs! - June 6, 2023
- All of our Google Pixel 7a videos and FAQs! - May 14, 2023
- All of our Redmi Watch 3 videos and FAQs! - May 13, 2023
- All of our Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid Smartwatch videos and FAQs! - April 22, 2023
- $100 Google Store Promo Codes – with the Purchase of Pixel 6a, Pixel 7 or Pixel 7 Pro - April 21, 2023