With CES 2015 fast approaching, a newly leaked specs and photos of Xperia Z4 from Gizmodo is floating in the news right now. Rumors abound that the Z4 will debut in Las Vegas; however, Sony, having recently released the Xperia Z3 a couple of months ago (October 2014), might not make the Z4 showcase until March, which also coincides with the 2015 Mobile World Congress.
Xperia Z4’s display is rumored to adopt a 5.2 in display with Quad HD resolution (2560 x 1440 pixels), which is larger than its predecessors and more in line with Samsung Galaxy Note 4 or LG G3. In addition, the design will have beveled and angled edges, which was also seen from another leaked photo. The design makes it look futuristic similar to holding a glass or a crystal.
The Z4 will allegedly contain 3GB of RAM and 64-bit processor Snapdragon 810. However, there might still be a let down since some suggests the Z4 might only be getting a 32-bit Snapdragon 805.
Finally, it’s OS is likely going to be Android 5.0 Lollipop based on Sony’s CES 2015 teaser video below.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021
- How to get the new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 from T-Mobile for FREE! - August 11, 2021
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021