With CES 2015 fast approaching, a newly leaked specs and photos of Xperia Z4 from Gizmodo is floating in the news right now. Rumors abound that the Z4 will debut in Las Vegas; however, Sony, having recently released the Xperia Z3 a couple of months ago (October 2014), might not make the Z4 showcase until March, which also coincides with the 2015 Mobile World Congress.
Xperia Z4’s display is rumored to adopt a 5.2 in display with Quad HD resolution (2560 x 1440 pixels), which is larger than its predecessors and more in line with Samsung Galaxy Note 4 or LG G3. In addition, the design will have beveled and angled edges, which was also seen from another leaked photo. The design makes it look futuristic similar to holding a glass or a crystal.
The Z4 will allegedly contain 3GB of RAM and 64-bit processor Snapdragon 810. However, there might still be a let down since some suggests the Z4 might only be getting a 32-bit Snapdragon 805.
Finally, it’s OS is likely going to be Android 5.0 Lollipop based on Sony’s CES 2015 teaser video below.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- I bought a used iPhone 14 Pro Max for $699.99! - July 28, 2023
- All about the HP Sprocket Studio+! - July 25, 2023
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra – TMobile for just $500! - July 15, 2023
- Get $50 off the Pixel 7a AND get $50 Google Store credit! - July 11, 2023
- All of our Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5 videos and FAQs! - June 6, 2023