The rumored Samsung Galaxy S6 Active has been announced and will be exclusive to AT&T, available online and in stores June 12.
This rugged variant of the Samsung Galaxy S6 series, has a IP68 rating which means:
-This is dust tight, meaning that its enclosure protects the inside of the device from dust and other particles.
-Submersible up to 1.5 m (almost 5 feet) of water for up to 30 minutes.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 Active also packs a 5.1″ Quad HD Super AMOLED display, 16MP rear-facing camera, 5MP wide-angle front-facing camera. In addition, it is powered with a 3,500 mAh battery, with built-in wireless charging capability (wireless charging pad not included).
The S6 Active also ships with Android 5.0.2, lollipop, with 32GB of onboard storage.
As a bonus, you can get the Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 free along with the Galaxy S6 Active with a two-year agreement.
Ready to get the Samsung Galaxy S6 Active? Click here to head to AT&T’s site!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- All of our Google Pixel 7a videos and FAQs! - May 14, 2023
- All of our Redmi Watch 3 videos and FAQs! - May 13, 2023
- All of our Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid Smartwatch videos and FAQs! - April 22, 2023
- $100 Google Store Promo Codes – with the Purchase of Pixel 6a, Pixel 7 or Pixel 7 Pro - April 21, 2023
- Pixel Watch Review – 6 Months Later! #PixelWatch - April 16, 2023