The rumored Samsung Galaxy S6 Active has been announced and will be exclusive to AT&T, available online and in stores June 12.
This rugged variant of the Samsung Galaxy S6 series, has a IP68 rating which means:
-This is dust tight, meaning that its enclosure protects the inside of the device from dust and other particles.
-Submersible up to 1.5 m (almost 5 feet) of water for up to 30 minutes.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 Active also packs a 5.1″ Quad HD Super AMOLED display, 16MP rear-facing camera, 5MP wide-angle front-facing camera. In addition, it is powered with a 3,500 mAh battery, with built-in wireless charging capability (wireless charging pad not included).
The S6 Active also ships with Android 5.0.2, lollipop, with 32GB of onboard storage.
As a bonus, you can get the Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 free along with the Galaxy S6 Active with a two-year agreement.
Ready to get the Samsung Galaxy S6 Active? Click here to head to AT&T’s site!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- T-Mobile BOGO deal with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G - September 7, 2020
- Why I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G - August 17, 2020
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 - August 6, 2020
- Why I returned my OnePlus Buds. - August 5, 2020
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 4a – the $349 smartphone. - August 5, 2020