The rumored Samsung Galaxy S6 Active has been announced and will be exclusive to AT&T, available online and in stores June 12.
This rugged variant of the Samsung Galaxy S6 series, has a IP68 rating which means:
-This is dust tight, meaning that its enclosure protects the inside of the device from dust and other particles.
-Submersible up to 1.5 m (almost 5 feet) of water for up to 30 minutes.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 Active also packs a 5.1″ Quad HD Super AMOLED display, 16MP rear-facing camera, 5MP wide-angle front-facing camera. In addition, it is powered with a 3,500 mAh battery, with built-in wireless charging capability (wireless charging pad not included).
The S6 Active also ships with Android 5.0.2, lollipop, with 32GB of onboard storage.
As a bonus, you can get the Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 free along with the Galaxy S6 Active with a two-year agreement.
Ready to get the Samsung Galaxy S6 Active? Click here to head to AT&T’s site!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- OnePlus Nord N300 5G Unboxing, Specs and First Sample Photos!! - November 21, 2022
- Deal is back! Get the Pixel 7 Pro from T-Mobile for $100! - November 18, 2022
- Google Black Friday Deals are LIVE – with $100 Bonus Store Credit! - November 17, 2022
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra – Where is LumaFusion?!?! - March 10, 2022