The rumored Samsung Galaxy S6 Active has been announced and will be exclusive to AT&T, available online and in stores June 12.
This rugged variant of the Samsung Galaxy S6 series, has a IP68 rating which means:
-This is dust tight, meaning that its enclosure protects the inside of the device from dust and other particles.
-Submersible up to 1.5 m (almost 5 feet) of water for up to 30 minutes.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 Active also packs a 5.1″ Quad HD Super AMOLED display, 16MP rear-facing camera, 5MP wide-angle front-facing camera. In addition, it is powered with a 3,500 mAh battery, with built-in wireless charging capability (wireless charging pad not included).
The S6 Active also ships with Android 5.0.2, lollipop, with 32GB of onboard storage.
As a bonus, you can get the Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 free along with the Galaxy S6 Active with a two-year agreement.
Ready to get the Samsung Galaxy S6 Active? Click here to head to AT&T’s site!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- I bought a used iPhone 14 Pro Max for $699.99! - July 28, 2023
- All about the HP Sprocket Studio+! - July 25, 2023
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra – TMobile for just $500! - July 15, 2023
- Get $50 off the Pixel 7a AND get $50 Google Store credit! - July 11, 2023
- All of our Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5 videos and FAQs! - June 6, 2023