Case manufacturers normally receive phone specifications before a mobile device is released to have 3rd party accessories ready for a product release.
In this particular “case”, Spigen has put different cases for the upcoming (but yet, unannounced) Samsung Galaxy S6.
While dimensions of the cases are not provided, it appears that the S6 (based on the pictures provided by Spigen), that it will maintain a similar form design aesthetic, as its previous iteration.
There have been some reports of specifications – GSM Arena reported that the Galaxy S6 display will be upgraded to a 2560 x 1440 Quad HD display, compared to its older brother, S5 sporting 1920 x 1080 display.
Currently absent is rumored Galaxy S6 Edge case.
Cush cases has its Galaxy S6 case listed with a Feb. 24 release date! Perhaps for those who plan to preorder a case before its release?!
If you want to check more pictures, head to:
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021
- First Impressions of the 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 15, 2021
- How to Replace Watch Bands on Samsung Galaxy Watch (Galaxy Active 2 or Galaxy Watch3) - May 13, 2021