Case manufacturers normally receive phone specifications before a mobile device is released to have 3rd party accessories ready for a product release.
In this particular “case”, Spigen has put different cases for the upcoming (but yet, unannounced) Samsung Galaxy S6.
While dimensions of the cases are not provided, it appears that the S6 (based on the pictures provided by Spigen), that it will maintain a similar form design aesthetic, as its previous iteration.
There have been some reports of specifications – GSM Arena reported that the Galaxy S6 display will be upgraded to a 2560 x 1440 Quad HD display, compared to its older brother, S5 sporting 1920 x 1080 display.
Currently absent is rumored Galaxy S6 Edge case.
Cush cases has its Galaxy S6 case listed with a Feb. 24 release date! Perhaps for those who plan to preorder a case before its release?!
If you want to check more pictures, head to:
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Pixel 3a (XL) is now available on Amazon and get a $100 Amazon Gift Card! - May 16, 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Watch – Now on Sale (as low as $224.25)! - October 14, 2018
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 42mm – LTE – Disappointing Battery Life - September 19, 2018
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy Watch (42mm) - August 27, 2018
- Unboxing the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 - August 21, 2018