Samsung has released their latest flagship into the world and it looks like a smash hit for Samsung. With the stunning Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, I think it is fair to say that we have (nearly) forgotten about the Note 7 debacle.
Here is a compilation of reviews out there:
The Verge: This is the best phone Samsung has ever made.
Engadget: The first steps onto the road to redemption.
Android Authority: The Infinity Display is the crowning achievement of the S8 line.
Mr. Mobile: It is one of the most important smartphones of the year.
Android Central: Would it be too much to say that the Samsung Galaxy S8 was the Android phone of the year?
With so many glowing reviews for the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ lineup, will the consumers show their Samsung love with their wallets? We already have! BGR reports that in South Korea, preorders the latest flagship has already exceeded 1 million!
Have you pre-ordered yours? If so – don’t forget to head to Samsung Promotions and claim your VR kit!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021
- First Impressions of the 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 15, 2021
- How to Replace Watch Bands on Samsung Galaxy Watch (Galaxy Active 2 or Galaxy Watch3) - May 13, 2021