Samsung has released their latest flagship into the world and it looks like a smash hit for Samsung. With the stunning Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, I think it is fair to say that we have (nearly) forgotten about the Note 7 debacle.
Here is a compilation of reviews out there:
The Verge: This is the best phone Samsung has ever made.
Engadget: The first steps onto the road to redemption.
Android Authority: The Infinity Display is the crowning achievement of the S8 line.
Mr. Mobile: It is one of the most important smartphones of the year.
Android Central: Would it be too much to say that the Samsung Galaxy S8 was the Android phone of the year?
With so many glowing reviews for the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ lineup, will the consumers show their Samsung love with their wallets? We already have! BGR reports that in South Korea, preorders the latest flagship has already exceeded 1 million!
Have you pre-ordered yours? If so – don’t forget to head to Samsung Promotions and claim your VR kit!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Pixel 3a (XL) is now available on Amazon and get a $100 Amazon Gift Card! - May 16, 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Watch – Now on Sale (as low as $224.25)! - October 14, 2018
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 42mm – LTE – Disappointing Battery Life - September 19, 2018
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy Watch (42mm) - August 27, 2018
- Unboxing the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 - August 21, 2018