If you enjoy riding your bike, one of the must haves on your bike is great lights. Fortunately, with LED becoming more common, brighter lights are keeping more cyclist safe. Well, Stellight takes that to the next step, well more like the next mile. Stellight uses 450 lumen, ultra bright LEDs, so you can be seen from far away!
One thing that makes this different from other smart bike lights is the capacity to create your own pattern via your smartphone. Stellight is compatible with both Android and iPhone devices. You can even download a pre-set light pattern or send your light pattern to a friend, incredibly useful for group rides in the early mornings.
Example light patterns:
If you’re looking for a new light for your bike – you may want to splurge and spend the extra money to get something that is customization and will last a long time.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Get the iPhone 12 mini for FREE from T-Mobile (no new line required) - November 25, 2020
- Hulu for $1.99 (with ads) for 12 months! - November 25, 2020
- 2020 AGS Holiday Giveaway! #AGSGiveaway - November 25, 2020
- T-Mobile BOGO deal with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G - September 7, 2020
- Why I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G - August 17, 2020