Samsung has released their official statement regarding the recall of the their latest flagship phone – the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 and offering all of those who have purchased one a replacement with a new one in the upcoming weeks.
NOTE: Don’t forget to enter our Samsung Gear Fit 2 Giveaway!
Purchased a Samsung Galaxy Note 7 from T-Mobile? Well, T-Mobile has you covered. T-Mobile will not only exchange your device, but you also have the option of receiving a full refund – including any accessories you have purchased from T-Mobile.
To receive a refund, you can return your phone and accessories at your the T-Mobile store you purchased your device or call 611 from your phone or 1-800-937-8997 if you pre-ordered yours via telephone.
In addition, T-Mobile will waive any re-stocking fees and shipping fees that were charged to you.
Way to go T-Mobile for always stepping up!
What do you think? Refund or exchange? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Get the iPhone 12 mini for FREE from T-Mobile (no new line required) - November 25, 2020
- Hulu for $1.99 (with ads) for 12 months! - November 25, 2020
- 2020 AGS Holiday Giveaway! #AGSGiveaway - November 25, 2020
- T-Mobile BOGO deal with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G - September 7, 2020
- Why I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G - August 17, 2020