Samsung has released their official statement regarding the recall of the their latest flagship phone – the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 and offering all of those who have purchased one a replacement with a new one in the upcoming weeks.
NOTE: Don’t forget to enter our Samsung Gear Fit 2 Giveaway!
Purchased a Samsung Galaxy Note 7 from T-Mobile? Well, T-Mobile has you covered. T-Mobile will not only exchange your device, but you also have the option of receiving a full refund – including any accessories you have purchased from T-Mobile.
To receive a refund, you can return your phone and accessories at your the T-Mobile store you purchased your device or call 611 from your phone or 1-800-937-8997 if you pre-ordered yours via telephone.
In addition, T-Mobile will waive any re-stocking fees and shipping fees that were charged to you.
Way to go T-Mobile for always stepping up!
What do you think? Refund or exchange? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra – Where is LumaFusion?!?! - March 10, 2022
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 is up to $80 off! - March 9, 2022
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G in GREEN! - February 22, 2022
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021