Samsung has released their official statement regarding the recall of the their latest flagship phone – the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 and offering all of those who have purchased one a replacement with a new one in the upcoming weeks.
NOTE: Don’t forget to enter our Samsung Gear Fit 2 Giveaway!
Purchased a Samsung Galaxy Note 7 from T-Mobile? Well, T-Mobile has you covered. T-Mobile will not only exchange your device, but you also have the option of receiving a full refund – including any accessories you have purchased from T-Mobile.
To receive a refund, you can return your phone and accessories at your the T-Mobile store you purchased your device or call 611 from your phone or 1-800-937-8997 if you pre-ordered yours via telephone.
In addition, T-Mobile will waive any re-stocking fees and shipping fees that were charged to you.
Way to go T-Mobile for always stepping up!
What do you think? Refund or exchange? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021
- How to get the new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 from T-Mobile for FREE! - August 11, 2021
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021