If you cross our borders (north or south) frequently, you may want to reconsider your mobile plan.
T-Mobile has just announced another #uncarrier move – no more roaming fees (yes, that includes phone calls, texts and data) within Canada and Mexico – as long as you have the Simple Choice plans – which starts at $50!
In addition to no roaming fees for Canada and Mexico, the Simple Choice plan, also includes unlimited texting and data (albeit, 2G) to over 120+ countries.
The Simple Choice plan starts at $50, which includes unlimited phone calls, unlimited SMS and 1GB of data. You can add more data, extra $10 for a total of 3GB of 4G LTE, extra $20 for a total of 5GB of 4G LTE, and $30 ($80 total) for unlimited 4G LTE.
Oh yeah, you can also use unlimited music streaming on top services without using your data on T-Mobile’s network.
If you’ve been considering T-Mobile, now might be the time to make the switch!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- T-Mobile BOGO deal with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G - September 7, 2020
- Why I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G - August 17, 2020
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 - August 6, 2020
- Why I returned my OnePlus Buds. - August 5, 2020
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 4a – the $349 smartphone. - August 5, 2020