If you cross our borders (north or south) frequently, you may want to reconsider your mobile plan.
T-Mobile has just announced another #uncarrier move – no more roaming fees (yes, that includes phone calls, texts and data) within Canada and Mexico – as long as you have the Simple Choice plans – which starts at $50!
In addition to no roaming fees for Canada and Mexico, the Simple Choice plan, also includes unlimited texting and data (albeit, 2G) to over 120+ countries.
The Simple Choice plan starts at $50, which includes unlimited phone calls, unlimited SMS and 1GB of data. You can add more data, extra $10 for a total of 3GB of 4G LTE, extra $20 for a total of 5GB of 4G LTE, and $30 ($80 total) for unlimited 4G LTE.
Oh yeah, you can also use unlimited music streaming on top services without using your data on T-Mobile’s network.
If you’ve been considering T-Mobile, now might be the time to make the switch!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Why I’m leaving my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G after 3 months. - April 22, 2021
- How much is the new 2021 M1 iPad Pro? - April 21, 2021
- All of our OnePlus Watch videos! - April 20, 2021
- The best cases for the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G (including a S-Pen Case) - April 19, 2021
- Get the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G for FREE (just trade-in any working, undamaged phone) - April 19, 2021