Gone with the old and in with the new. Both Verizon and Google have announced their new logos yesterday and while Google was positively accepted by the public, Verizon left me and most people indifferent – with the exception of John Legere, who summed up his opinion in a picture which he tweeted.
The new logo which has been simplified now has “Verizon” all in simple black lettering and a red check mark at the end.
— John Legere (@JohnLegere) September 3, 2015
The CEO of T-Mobile is accustomed to using social media to voice his opinion with his rival carriers.
And the carriers are at it again… Copying our #uncarrier moves once more and repackaging their half-assed versions as “new.”
— John Legere (@JohnLegere) August 7, 2015
Here mocking Sprint for losing its 3rd place position.
They’re really making moves over there at @sprint! Like the move from 3rd to 4th… ??????
— John Legere (@JohnLegere) August 4, 2015
Whether you find John Legere likeable or not, it is a fresh take for a CEO to be so outspoken. Personally, I am a fan of the guy and T-Mobile, which has changed the industry drastically in the last couple of years.
Back on topic. What do you think of Verizon’s new logo? Personally, we’re not a fan. Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- I bought a used iPhone 14 Pro Max for $699.99! - July 28, 2023
- All about the HP Sprocket Studio+! - July 25, 2023
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra – TMobile for just $500! - July 15, 2023
- Get $50 off the Pixel 7a AND get $50 Google Store credit! - July 11, 2023
- All of our Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5 videos and FAQs! - June 6, 2023