When buying a MacBook, storage is of the main factors in determining which model to buy, but what happens when your onboard storage is running out?
Your options are restricted to:
1) Clean up your Mac (which we’ll write up a following article!)
2) Store information in the cloud
3) Store information in a external HD
4) Upgrade to a MBP/MBA with a higher storage
Now you’ll have another option, more like 3A – an external HD that fits into your SD card slot perfectly.
This is where Tardisk comes in, who has developed a “MacBook Storage Expansion Module” that fits into that tiny slot that you probably don’t use (SD slot).
Tardisk comes in 3 different sizes: 64GB, 128GB and 256GB, with different price points (of course), starting at $50 to $340 (and up, if you want more than one).
What do you do when you’re running out of space on your MacBook?
Are you ready to get your own TarDisk? Click here to back them up on Kickstarter!
Have you entered our February giveaway?
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- All of our Google Pixel 7a videos and FAQs! - May 14, 2023
- All of our Redmi Watch 3 videos and FAQs! - May 13, 2023
- All of our Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid Smartwatch videos and FAQs! - April 22, 2023
- $100 Google Store Promo Codes – with the Purchase of Pixel 6a, Pixel 7 or Pixel 7 Pro - April 21, 2023
- Pixel Watch Review – 6 Months Later! #PixelWatch - April 16, 2023