If you find yourself sending emojis on your iPhone and iPad quite often, you may want to check our the Emoji keyboard.
Developed by Disk Cactus – the Emoji keyboard is an overlay to your current keys in the form of silicone keyboard cover, which places the emojis on top of your letters.
How does it work? Instead of the caps lock key, it will turn it into the emoji key, by ways of software download.
The Emoji keyboard works on all standard macs after 2010.
Emoji Keyboard ranges in price from $10 for early backers (already sold out), a cover keyboard will be $15. If you’re a baller, there is also a $2,000 package which includes 100 custom emoji keyboard covers.
Ready to back this project? Click here to head to their Kickstarter page!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021
- First Impressions of the 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 15, 2021
- How to Replace Watch Bands on Samsung Galaxy Watch (Galaxy Active 2 or Galaxy Watch3) - May 13, 2021