If you find yourself sending emojis on your iPhone and iPad quite often, you may want to check our the Emoji keyboard.
Developed by Disk Cactus – the Emoji keyboard is an overlay to your current keys in the form of silicone keyboard cover, which places the emojis on top of your letters.
How does it work? Instead of the caps lock key, it will turn it into the emoji key, by ways of software download.
The Emoji keyboard works on all standard macs after 2010.
Emoji Keyboard ranges in price from $10 for early backers (already sold out), a cover keyboard will be $15. If you’re a baller, there is also a $2,000 package which includes 100 custom emoji keyboard covers.
Ready to back this project? Click here to head to their Kickstarter page!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- Google Pixel lineup on sale again – save up to $150! - January 9, 2023
- OnePlus Nord N300 5G Unboxing, Specs and First Sample Photos!! - November 21, 2022
- Deal is back! Get the Pixel 7 Pro from T-Mobile for $100! - November 18, 2022
- Google Black Friday Deals are LIVE – with $100 Bonus Store Credit! - November 17, 2022
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022