If you’re like me, you’re cycling at all hours of the day. Sometimes at 5am in the morning to get your mileage in before the sun comes out, or late after work for your commute home.
Shameless Plug: I’m fundraising for a cycling event this summer (545 miles from San Francisco to Los Angeles) for LifeCycle. Click here to learn more.
When bright front and rear LED lights on your bike isn’t sufficient, you should consider the “World’s Brightest Cycling Jacket” made by Noor America.
One additional cool function of this jacket, other than being seen from far away, is the ability to use turn signals. This is particularly useful in congested areas and increases awareness for those around you.
You can also use remove the sleeve from the jacket, in case its not as cold where you are or if you’re doing your summer training and there is also an easy release hood.
Personally, I can’t wait to get my hands on one of these! Prices start at $159 and has an expected delivery of June 2016.
Jackets from with a battery, charger and extension cord for charging.
What do you think? This looks great, but we can’t give you our impressions until we get our review unit. Is $159 too much? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021
- How to get the new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 from T-Mobile for FREE! - August 11, 2021
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021