If you’re like me, you’re cycling at all hours of the day. Sometimes at 5am in the morning to get your mileage in before the sun comes out, or late after work for your commute home.
Shameless Plug: I’m fundraising for a cycling event this summer (545 miles from San Francisco to Los Angeles) for LifeCycle. Click here to learn more.
When bright front and rear LED lights on your bike isn’t sufficient, you should consider the “World’s Brightest Cycling Jacket” made by Noor America.
One additional cool function of this jacket, other than being seen from far away, is the ability to use turn signals. This is particularly useful in congested areas and increases awareness for those around you.
You can also use remove the sleeve from the jacket, in case its not as cold where you are or if you’re doing your summer training and there is also an easy release hood.
Personally, I can’t wait to get my hands on one of these! Prices start at $159 and has an expected delivery of June 2016.
Jackets from with a battery, charger and extension cord for charging.
What do you think? This looks great, but we can’t give you our impressions until we get our review unit. Is $159 too much? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- Google Pixel lineup on sale again – save up to $150! - January 9, 2023
- OnePlus Nord N300 5G Unboxing, Specs and First Sample Photos!! - November 21, 2022
- Deal is back! Get the Pixel 7 Pro from T-Mobile for $100! - November 18, 2022
- Google Black Friday Deals are LIVE – with $100 Bonus Store Credit! - November 17, 2022
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022