If you’re like me, there are days you spend a good 10-15 minutes looking for things around the house – especially keys (you know, when you’re running late). Tracking devices have always had limitations since the blue dot on your GPS can only show where an approximate location of the device is.
TrackR is doing something completely different. By using TrackR, you map out your house with a device you plug into the wall. Yes, you will have to plug it into every single outlet, but its how it maps your house.
From where you can use your mobile device to search for anything, with a simple touch of a button on your mobile device.
See it in action.
TrackR is currently in IndieGoGo and you can get one starting at $39, which includes 1 TrackR, or if you have several devices, all the way up to $499 for the mansion package.
Note, this isn’t expected to ship until June 2016, so if you’re looking for a Christmas present, you may want to look elsewhere.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021
- How to get the new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 from T-Mobile for FREE! - August 11, 2021
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021