The latest models of the iPad Pro will be released next week and Apple has released two new commercials to highlight some new features of the iPad Pro.
The first commercial is regarding the Apple Pencil and how its like a real pencil since it lacks “lag” when writing. The Apple pencil and a real pencil share another thing in common – neither one is included in the iPad Pro (starting at $649.00).
iPad Pro – The Amazing Apple Pencil
The next commercial reminds me of a 90s WWF or Monster Truck pay per view commercial with the exploding graphics.
iPad Pro – A New Kind of Power
Personally, neither one of these commercials doesn’t make me want to buy an iPad Pro anytime soon, but I am sure that doesn’t matter as there are probably millions of people who have already pre-ordered the device.
What do you think of the commercials? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- OnePlus Nord N300 5G Unboxing, Specs and First Sample Photos!! - November 21, 2022
- Deal is back! Get the Pixel 7 Pro from T-Mobile for $100! - November 18, 2022
- Google Black Friday Deals are LIVE – with $100 Bonus Store Credit! - November 17, 2022
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra – Where is LumaFusion?!?! - March 10, 2022