The latest models of the iPad Pro will be released next week and Apple has released two new commercials to highlight some new features of the iPad Pro.
The first commercial is regarding the Apple Pencil and how its like a real pencil since it lacks “lag” when writing. The Apple pencil and a real pencil share another thing in common – neither one is included in the iPad Pro (starting at $649.00).
iPad Pro – The Amazing Apple Pencil
The next commercial reminds me of a 90s WWF or Monster Truck pay per view commercial with the exploding graphics.
iPad Pro – A New Kind of Power
Personally, neither one of these commercials doesn’t make me want to buy an iPad Pro anytime soon, but I am sure that doesn’t matter as there are probably millions of people who have already pre-ordered the device.
What do you think of the commercials? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021
- How to get the new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 from T-Mobile for FREE! - August 11, 2021
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021