Today, we are unboxing the latest smartphone from Samsung – the Galaxy S22 5G in GREEN! The S22 comes in 4 different colors: Phantom White, Green, Pink Gold, and Phantom Black. There are an additional 4 exclusive colors on Samsung’s official website: Graphite, Cream, Sky Blue, and Violet.
What’s in the box?
- Galaxy S22
- SIM Tray Ejector
- Terms and Condition documentation
- USB-C to USB-C charging cable
How much does it cost? Starting at $799 for the 8GB RAM and 128GB of storage. If you pre-ordered the phone, the 256GB version (also 8GB RAM) is available for $799.
First impressions: It feels great in the hand. It is smaller than the last gen S21 (6.2 inches). I’m surprised how matte the backing is and after handling the phone, there were no fingerprints in the back. The rails are nice as well – they are Armor Aluminum frame, shiny, but it doesn’t track fingerprints as well. The green color is a darker tone green which I just love!
Does the Samsung Galaxy S22 have expandable storage? No, it does not, in the video – we show that there is only room for 1 nano SIM card.
Display: 6.1″ flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X, Infinity-O Display (2340×1080), 425 ppi, HDR10+ certified, and 120Hz refresh rate.
Selfie Camera: 10MP Dual Pixel AF, Pixel size: 1.22μm, FOV: 80˚, F.No (aperture): F2.2, 1/3.24″ image sensor size.
Battery: 3700mAh (typical)
Corning Gorilla Glass Victus+
Charging: Fast Wireless Charging 2.0 and 25W Fast Wired Charging
Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
Storage: 128GB or 256GB
Stay tuned – more Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22 Ultra and Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra coming!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- I bought a used iPhone 14 Pro Max for $699.99! - July 28, 2023
- All about the HP Sprocket Studio+! - July 25, 2023
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra – TMobile for just $500! - July 15, 2023
- Get $50 off the Pixel 7a AND get $50 Google Store credit! - July 11, 2023
- All of our Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5 videos and FAQs! - June 6, 2023