I have been looking for a new Android tablet for quite some time, but did not want to spend the money for a Samsung Galaxy Tab S4. If you want something more affordable, your other option for tablets that have been released in 2018 is the Huawei Mediapad M5 series!
I decided to order the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 online and for $279, I got the 64GB storage, 4GB of RAM and LTE version (will have to do more testing to verify that LTE bands will fully work here in the US.
What’s in the box?
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 tablet
- USB C charging cable
- Wall charger
- Documents (in Chinese)
- Sim tray ejector pin
Thinking of getting the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4? Stay tuned for more videos!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021
- First Impressions of the 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 15, 2021
- How to Replace Watch Bands on Samsung Galaxy Watch (Galaxy Active 2 or Galaxy Watch3) - May 13, 2021