I have been looking for a new Android tablet for quite some time, but did not want to spend the money for a Samsung Galaxy Tab S4. If you want something more affordable, your other option for tablets that have been released in 2018 is the Huawei Mediapad M5 series!
I decided to order the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 online and for $279, I got the 64GB storage, 4GB of RAM and LTE version (will have to do more testing to verify that LTE bands will fully work here in the US.
What’s in the box?
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 tablet
- USB C charging cable
- Wall charger
- Documents (in Chinese)
- Sim tray ejector pin
Thinking of getting the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4? Stay tuned for more videos!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra – Where is LumaFusion?!?! - March 10, 2022
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 is up to $80 off! - March 9, 2022
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G in GREEN! - February 22, 2022
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021