I have been looking for a new Android tablet for quite some time, but did not want to spend the money for a Samsung Galaxy Tab S4. If you want something more affordable, your other option for tablets that have been released in 2018 is the Huawei Mediapad M5 series!
I decided to order the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 online and for $279, I got the 64GB storage, 4GB of RAM and LTE version (will have to do more testing to verify that LTE bands will fully work here in the US.
What’s in the box?
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 tablet
- USB C charging cable
- Wall charger
- Documents (in Chinese)
- Sim tray ejector pin
Thinking of getting the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4? Stay tuned for more videos!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Pixel 3a (XL) is now available on Amazon and get a $100 Amazon Gift Card! - May 16, 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Watch – Now on Sale (as low as $224.25)! - October 14, 2018
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 42mm – LTE – Disappointing Battery Life - September 19, 2018
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy Watch (42mm) - August 27, 2018
- Unboxing the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 - August 21, 2018