I have been looking for a new Android tablet for quite some time, but did not want to spend the money for a Samsung Galaxy Tab S4. If you want something more affordable, your other option for tablets that have been released in 2018 is the Huawei Mediapad M5 series!
I decided to order the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 online and for $279, I got the 64GB storage, 4GB of RAM and LTE version (will have to do more testing to verify that LTE bands will fully work here in the US.
What’s in the box?
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 tablet
- USB C charging cable
- Wall charger
- Documents (in Chinese)
- Sim tray ejector pin
Thinking of getting the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4? Stay tuned for more videos!
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder at Asian Geek Squad
Founder of Asian Geek Squad, Max loves tech, travel and desserts. Oh yeah, and he's learning Spanish.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- All of our Google Pixel 7a videos and FAQs! - May 14, 2023
- All of our Redmi Watch 3 videos and FAQs! - May 13, 2023
- All of our Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid Smartwatch videos and FAQs! - April 22, 2023
- $100 Google Store Promo Codes – with the Purchase of Pixel 6a, Pixel 7 or Pixel 7 Pro - April 21, 2023
- Pixel Watch Review – 6 Months Later! #PixelWatch - April 16, 2023