Now, we normally don’t write too much about airlines on our site, but this is interesting news. To further beef up the security of United.com and their mobile sites, United Airlines is offering frequent flier miles to individuals who can hack into their website – as much as 1,000,000 miles!
That is a lot of miles, you can fly to Europe from Hawaii for 50,000 miles roundtrip. Needless to say that is enough traveling to take you around the world and again – that is if you’re not too busy hacking other sites!
Here’s a list of the possible rewards!
If you’re ready to give your hacking skills a chance, check out United’s Bug Bounty Program, to get more information and how to submit your success for miles!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- Google Pixel lineup on sale again – save up to $150! - January 9, 2023
- OnePlus Nord N300 5G Unboxing, Specs and First Sample Photos!! - November 21, 2022
- Deal is back! Get the Pixel 7 Pro from T-Mobile for $100! - November 18, 2022
- Google Black Friday Deals are LIVE – with $100 Bonus Store Credit! - November 17, 2022
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022