I’ve been a loyal T-Mobile customer for years and years – even before they were T-Mobile, I was with Voice Stream (anyone remember them?). Even with the recent annoucement of Binge On, I have decided to switch carriers to Cricket Wireless.
Personally, I’ve never been a fan of the contract and I’ve always purchased my phones outright and just pay for the monthly service, which has saved me hundreds of dollars annually.
My previous plan: 5GB of 4G LTE + 100 minutes Talk + 100 Text for $30!
I’m not sure if I am getting older (yes, I am older, and no more blonde hair), and talking on the phone has been occurring more frequently. The 100 minutes plan was no longer sufficient.
My new plan: $35 with unlimited talk and text + 2.5GB of 4G LTE for $35
In addition to the cheap monthly plan, you will receive $100 in bill credit if you stay for more than 2 months (giving you an additional 2-3 months free).
Also, you can get $25 if you are referred by a current member (see link below).
I might have lost 2.5GB of data a month, but for me, talking and texting is more important now.
Click here to get a $25 credit with Cricket Wireless
What do you think? Which plan do you prefer the $30 TMobile plan or the $35 Cricket Wireless plan? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- All of our Google Pixel 7a videos and FAQs! - May 14, 2023
- All of our Redmi Watch 3 videos and FAQs! - May 13, 2023
- All of our Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid Smartwatch videos and FAQs! - April 22, 2023
- $100 Google Store Promo Codes – with the Purchase of Pixel 6a, Pixel 7 or Pixel 7 Pro - April 21, 2023
- Pixel Watch Review – 6 Months Later! #PixelWatch - April 16, 2023