I’ve been a loyal T-Mobile customer for years and years – even before they were T-Mobile, I was with Voice Stream (anyone remember them?). Even with the recent annoucement of Binge On, I have decided to switch carriers to Cricket Wireless.
Personally, I’ve never been a fan of the contract and I’ve always purchased my phones outright and just pay for the monthly service, which has saved me hundreds of dollars annually.
My previous plan: 5GB of 4G LTE + 100 minutes Talk + 100 Text for $30!
I’m not sure if I am getting older (yes, I am older, and no more blonde hair), and talking on the phone has been occurring more frequently. The 100 minutes plan was no longer sufficient.
My new plan: $35 with unlimited talk and text + 2.5GB of 4G LTE for $35
In addition to the cheap monthly plan, you will receive $100 in bill credit if you stay for more than 2 months (giving you an additional 2-3 months free).
Also, you can get $25 if you are referred by a current member (see link below).
I might have lost 2.5GB of data a month, but for me, talking and texting is more important now.
What do you think? Which plan do you prefer the $30 TMobile plan or the $35 Cricket Wireless plan? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra – Where is LumaFusion?!?! - March 10, 2022
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 is up to $80 off! - March 9, 2022
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G in GREEN! - February 22, 2022
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021