The sequel to Xenoblade Chronicles is coming soon, Xenoblade Chronicles X. The follow up to the 2010 release that became a cult favorite will be released soon (no date confirmed).
However, Nintendo did provide us with the trailer and it looks stunning. The “Exploration trailer” shows the characters exploring various different terrains of a new world after being shot down by an Alien race.
This is one Wii U exclusive I can’t wait to get my hands on!
Did you play Xenoblade Chronicles? What are you looking forward to the most with this sequel?
If you’re ready to pre-order, click here to head to Best Buy.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021
- First Impressions of the 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 15, 2021
- How to Replace Watch Bands on Samsung Galaxy Watch (Galaxy Active 2 or Galaxy Watch3) - May 13, 2021
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 (and Galaxy Watch3) – Phone Calls, SMS, Whatsapp - May 11, 2021
- Unboxing and Setup of the Apple AirTag with Leather Key Loop in Baltic Blue - April 30, 2021