Windows 10 has been available to beta testers for quite some time. We will finally get the official release of Windows 10 on July 29!
In case you’re wondering – Windows 10 is a free upgrade! If you have a legit copy of Windows 7, 8 or 8.1, you’ll be able to upgrade for free.
NOTE: Surface 3 or Surface Pro 3?
This also works for Windows Phone 8.1 users. If you’re itching to test out Windows Phone 10 features, you can check out our tutorial on upgrading your phone to Windows Phone 10.
What are the coolest things about Windows 10?
Cortana goes from Windows Phone to your Windows 10 device, ready to answer your questions, learn from your preferences and provide you with notifications and reminders.
The browser to replace Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge is newly designed to help you navigate, find, and engage with the web.
-New Apps: Photos, Videos, Music, Maps, People, Mail & Calendar. Now all of these apps will be synched via OneDrive. Start a project on any device and continue on another Windows 10 device!
Now that Windows 10 is coming out – we can’t wait to try it on our Surface Pro 3.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021
- First Impressions of the 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 15, 2021
- How to Replace Watch Bands on Samsung Galaxy Watch (Galaxy Active 2 or Galaxy Watch3) - May 13, 2021