Now that digital downloads are becoming more common and you probably have game updates (almost every week), you probably need more storage for your Xbox One (I know I do).
Microsoft and Seagate have partnered up to give you a 2TB external HD (USB 3.0 – of course). The device comes in Xbox colors black and green and will be available soon.
If you are looking for storage options now – don’t fret.
Since Seagate is the official partner for this device, I would stick to Seagate HD for my Xbox One. There are different options out there, such as desktop HD (which requires a separate power source, but is cheaper) and portable ones, which are smaller and lighter, with smaller storage, but doesn’t require another power outlet.
Personally, I would choose a Seagate 2TB Portable HD USB 3.0, currently priced at $84.99. There are also cheaper options, Seagate Slim 2TB External HD with USB 3.0 – Blue, which comes in a smaller package and currently retails for $79.99 – Both products have over 4.5/5.0 stars on Amazon.
Have you bought an external HD for your Xbox One? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra – Where is LumaFusion?!?! - March 10, 2022
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 is up to $80 off! - March 9, 2022
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G in GREEN! - February 22, 2022
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021