Now that digital downloads are becoming more common and you probably have game updates (almost every week), you probably need more storage for your Xbox One (I know I do).
Microsoft and Seagate have partnered up to give you a 2TB external HD (USB 3.0 – of course). The device comes in Xbox colors black and green and will be available soon.
If you are looking for storage options now – don’t fret.
Since Seagate is the official partner for this device, I would stick to Seagate HD for my Xbox One. There are different options out there, such as desktop HD (which requires a separate power source, but is cheaper) and portable ones, which are smaller and lighter, with smaller storage, but doesn’t require another power outlet.
Personally, I would choose a Seagate 2TB Portable HD USB 3.0, currently priced at $84.99. There are also cheaper options, Seagate Slim 2TB External HD with USB 3.0 – Blue, which comes in a smaller package and currently retails for $79.99 – Both products have over 4.5/5.0 stars on Amazon.
Have you bought an external HD for your Xbox One? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- How to cancel “Recurring Billing” Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - July 30, 2020
- Get the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G for Free (via bill credits) - July 29, 2020
- Pixel 3a (XL) is now available on Amazon and get a $100 Amazon Gift Card! - May 16, 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Watch – Now on Sale (as low as $224.25)! - October 14, 2018
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 42mm – LTE – Disappointing Battery Life - September 19, 2018