Now that the Xbox One S will be coming out in about 10 days – August 2, to be exact, it is time to clear some inventory and make room for Microsoft’s latest console.
The Xbox One looks to be getting a permanent price cut – with the 500GB base model now available for just $249!
NOTE: Don’t forget to check out our OnePlus 3 Giveaway!
Different retailers still have console bundles, effectively giving you a free game or in GameStop’s case even a console in white – similar to the new Xbox One S.
Personally, I think I am sticking with my Xbox One until Project Scorpio comes out, holiday season next year. However, if you don’t have an Xbox One, now is a good time to get one. HINT: Amazon doesn’t have sales tax in certain states to save you extra money!
With the price drop are you going to get the Xbox One? or wait for the Xbox One S?
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra – Where is LumaFusion?!?! - March 10, 2022
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 is up to $80 off! - March 9, 2022
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G in GREEN! - February 22, 2022
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021