Earlier today, ASUS has announced their newest phones at ZenFestival in New Delhi.
Among the bunch was one particular standout – the ZenFone Max.
The new ZenFone Max (ZC550KL) might not win any awards for being the thinnest or being the fastest, but it does boast one awesome feature – its incredibly-long-lasting high-capacity 5000mAh lithium-polymer battery.
In comparison, most higher-end smartphones now pack 3,000-3,300 mAh battery. The ZenFone Max has a 5.5-inch IPS display with wide viewing angles with Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
ZenFone Max has a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with up to 2GB of RAM. On the camera angles – it features a 13MP/5MP PixelMaster cameras with a wide f/2.0 aperture, and the rear camera also has a laser auto-focus for sharp, near-instant shots.
Price and release date have not been announced at this time.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- All of our Google Pixel 7a videos and FAQs! - May 14, 2023
- All of our Redmi Watch 3 videos and FAQs! - May 13, 2023
- All of our Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid Smartwatch videos and FAQs! - April 22, 2023
- $100 Google Store Promo Codes – with the Purchase of Pixel 6a, Pixel 7 or Pixel 7 Pro - April 21, 2023
- Pixel Watch Review – 6 Months Later! #PixelWatch - April 16, 2023