Earlier today, ASUS has announced their newest phones at ZenFestival in New Delhi.
Among the bunch was one particular standout – the ZenFone Max.
The new ZenFone Max (ZC550KL) might not win any awards for being the thinnest or being the fastest, but it does boast one awesome feature – its incredibly-long-lasting high-capacity 5000mAh lithium-polymer battery.
In comparison, most higher-end smartphones now pack 3,000-3,300 mAh battery. The ZenFone Max has a 5.5-inch IPS display with wide viewing angles with Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
ZenFone Max has a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with up to 2GB of RAM. On the camera angles – it features a 13MP/5MP PixelMaster cameras with a wide f/2.0 aperture, and the rear camera also has a laser auto-focus for sharp, near-instant shots.
Price and release date have not been announced at this time.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021
- First Impressions of the 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 15, 2021
- How to Replace Watch Bands on Samsung Galaxy Watch (Galaxy Active 2 or Galaxy Watch3) - May 13, 2021