Earlier today, ASUS has announced their newest phones at ZenFestival in New Delhi.
Among the bunch was one particular standout – the ZenFone Max.
The new ZenFone Max (ZC550KL) might not win any awards for being the thinnest or being the fastest, but it does boast one awesome feature – its incredibly-long-lasting high-capacity 5000mAh lithium-polymer battery.
In comparison, most higher-end smartphones now pack 3,000-3,300 mAh battery. The ZenFone Max has a 5.5-inch IPS display with wide viewing angles with Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
ZenFone Max has a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with up to 2GB of RAM. On the camera angles – it features a 13MP/5MP PixelMaster cameras with a wide f/2.0 aperture, and the rear camera also has a laser auto-focus for sharp, near-instant shots.
Price and release date have not been announced at this time.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra – Where is LumaFusion?!?! - March 10, 2022
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 is up to $80 off! - March 9, 2022
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G in GREEN! - February 22, 2022
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021