I have had the Blackberry Passport for about 4 days now and there are many things to love about the Passport, one of those things being the camera.
Day 1 – Challenge Initiate!
Sorry for the delay in posting, WiFi hasn’t been readily available on my roadtrip!
Here are sample photos of the Passport. I am pleasantly surprised at the detail and lighting this 13MP camera can shoot!
I also tried out Story Maker – and here is the final product!
If you would like to see more, visit us on our Google+ page.
Upcoming articles will include, syncing with Mac, current issues with BB Passport, installing Google Play Store and more – so stay tuned!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- T-Mobile BOGO deal with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G - September 7, 2020
- Why I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G - August 17, 2020
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 - August 6, 2020
- Why I returned my OnePlus Buds. - August 5, 2020
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 4a – the $349 smartphone. - August 5, 2020