I have had the Blackberry Passport for about 4 days now and there are many things to love about the Passport, one of those things being the camera.
Day 1 – Challenge Initiate!
Sorry for the delay in posting, WiFi hasn’t been readily available on my roadtrip!
Here are sample photos of the Passport. I am pleasantly surprised at the detail and lighting this 13MP camera can shoot!
I also tried out Story Maker – and here is the final product!
If you would like to see more, visit us on our Google+ page.
Upcoming articles will include, syncing with Mac, current issues with BB Passport, installing Google Play Store and more – so stay tuned!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021
- How to get the new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 from T-Mobile for FREE! - August 11, 2021
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021