I have had the Blackberry Passport for about 4 days now and there are many things to love about the Passport, one of those things being the camera.
Day 1 – Challenge Initiate!
Sorry for the delay in posting, WiFi hasn’t been readily available on my roadtrip!
Here are sample photos of the Passport. I am pleasantly surprised at the detail and lighting this 13MP camera can shoot!
I also tried out Story Maker – and here is the final product!
If you would like to see more, visit us on our Google+ page.
Upcoming articles will include, syncing with Mac, current issues with BB Passport, installing Google Play Store and more – so stay tuned!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra – Where is LumaFusion?!?! - March 10, 2022
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 is up to $80 off! - March 9, 2022
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G in GREEN! - February 22, 2022
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021