The Xiaomi Mi Band has been available for sale at its recently opened online store, but has quickly sold out, mainly due to its price of $14.99.
If you’re impatient and wait the device sooner, you can order it via DHGate, which offers free worldwide shipping.
What can the Xiaomi Mi Band do?
- Monitor fitness level
- Act as a alarm clock* (lightly vibrates 30 minutes before set alarm: NOT for light sleepers)
- Monitor your sleep
- Sync with fitness apps
- Unlock your phone (without using password only Android 5.0 and above)
- Alert you of incoming calls
The Xiaomi Mi Band does not have a display unlike other fitness bands, which allows it to have a long life. Xiaomi states that you can go 30 days in between charging. It is also waterproof, and you can use your phone to find your band (as long as its within bluetooth range).
What can’t it do?
- Provide detailed workout (no map, GPS, elevation)
- Provide you with detailed information of incoming phone calls
- Monitor heart rate
If you’re looking for a starter fitness band, you can’t go wrong. If you want to get your hands on one, click here to head to DHGate, or wait until it is available on Xiaomi’s official website!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021
- First Impressions of the 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 15, 2021
- How to Replace Watch Bands on Samsung Galaxy Watch (Galaxy Active 2 or Galaxy Watch3) - May 13, 2021