I have just finished the Blackberry Passport Challenge, and there are many reasons to love the Blackberry Passport (my first smartphone), now I turn to Nokia, which was my first feature phone.
Remember the Nokia 8210? Well, I certain do. Some odd years later (fine over a decade – sheesh), Nokia once the juggernaut synonymous with cell phone, has diminished, purchased by Microsoft and no longer makes smartphones.
As an ode to Nokia, I wanted to try the Nokia Lumia one last time (yes, all new models have the monicker Microsoft Lumia).
The Windows Phone family now only has 3.8 percent market share, which is lower than 2013.
I have previously owned Windows Phones and loved them, the Dell Venue Pro, which was one of the first Windows Phones. I got screwed – like all of the early adopters – as none of the first release phones were upgradable to Windows Phone 8.
I also owned a Lumia 1020, which I had to upgrade myself to Windows Phone 8.1 – I even recorded this tutorial back then.
I will be upgrading this phone to Windows Phone 10, and will be recording, tips, tutorials, posting pictures and more.
If you’re considering a Lumia phone, or have any questions about using yours – contact us on social media.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra – Where is LumaFusion?!?! - March 10, 2022
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 is up to $80 off! - March 9, 2022
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G in GREEN! - February 22, 2022
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021