Microsoft’s Xbox has been in a roll in the headlines. The holiday bundles have outsold their main competitor PS4, but for most of Christmas Day, current Xbox users as well as new users, who have unwrapped their new shiny consoles were undoubtedly displeased, as they were unable to use their console.
As of now, 5PM PST, the service is still down with no sign of going online anytime soon.
A hacking group has claimed responsibility for the attacks. There is currently no official press release from Microsoft.
One of the services that Microsoft offers is to be notified when its system is back up. Visit Xbox Live Status, and you can enter your phone number to receive a phone call or a text message once Xbox Live is up and running.
In the meantime, we’d recommend talking to your friends and family – it’s Christmas Day!
If you still want to get your game on, there is still campaign mode for most games. It may not be the same saving the world with 3 bots, but hey – it’s better than going at it alone.
What do you do when you can’t use your Xbox? Post in the comment section!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021
- First Impressions of the 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 15, 2021
- How to Replace Watch Bands on Samsung Galaxy Watch (Galaxy Active 2 or Galaxy Watch3) - May 13, 2021
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 (and Galaxy Watch3) – Phone Calls, SMS, Whatsapp - May 11, 2021
- Unboxing and Setup of the Apple AirTag with Leather Key Loop in Baltic Blue - April 30, 2021