If you own any Apple products, you more than likely use the App Store and iTunes, which require either a credit card, paypal or iTunes gift card.
For a limited time, you can get a $100 iTunes gift card for $80, courtesy of GiftCardMall on eBay.
This is limited to individuals with US addresses (verified with a US Paypal account). The iTunes code can only be used in the US iTunes store.
iTunes Codes are perfect for anyone who enjoys music, movies, TV shows, games, apps, and books. And each card can be redeemed on the iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, and the Mac App Store.
What app, movie, book, or music would you download with your iTunes credit? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021
- First Impressions of the 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 15, 2021
- How to Replace Watch Bands on Samsung Galaxy Watch (Galaxy Active 2 or Galaxy Watch3) - May 13, 2021
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 (and Galaxy Watch3) – Phone Calls, SMS, Whatsapp - May 11, 2021
- Unboxing and Setup of the Apple AirTag with Leather Key Loop in Baltic Blue - April 30, 2021