If you own any Apple products, you more than likely use the App Store and iTunes, which require either a credit card, paypal or iTunes gift card.
For a limited time, you can get a $100 iTunes gift card for $80, courtesy of GiftCardMall on eBay.
This is limited to individuals with US addresses (verified with a US Paypal account). The iTunes code can only be used in the US iTunes store.
iTunes Codes are perfect for anyone who enjoys music, movies, TV shows, games, apps, and books. And each card can be redeemed on the iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, and the Mac App Store.
What app, movie, book, or music would you download with your iTunes credit? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 - August 6, 2020
- Why I returned my OnePlus Buds. - August 5, 2020
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 4a – the $349 smartphone. - August 5, 2020
- How to cancel “Recurring Billing” Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - July 30, 2020
- Get the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G for Free (via bill credits) - July 29, 2020