One caveat of using an iPhone or iPad is that you have to utilize iTunes and the App Store to obtain/sync music and apps (legally anyways).
Note: Don’t forget to enter our iPhone 6 Plus Giveaway!
Fortunately for iOS users, iTunes gift cards occasionally go on sale, in this case 20% off, special thanks to Paypal digital cards. Now – when are we going to get a discount on Google Play cards?
The gift cards are available in 3 different denominations: $25, $50 and $100, giving you the upfront cost of $20, $40 and $80 (respectively).
Which apps/games/music/movies are you gonna get with your new iTunes $$$, tweet us @AsianGeekSquad.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- How to cancel “Recurring Billing” Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - July 30, 2020
- Get the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G for Free (via bill credits) - July 29, 2020
- Pixel 3a (XL) is now available on Amazon and get a $100 Amazon Gift Card! - May 16, 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Watch – Now on Sale (as low as $224.25)! - October 14, 2018
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 42mm – LTE – Disappointing Battery Life - September 19, 2018