One caveat of using an iPhone or iPad is that you have to utilize iTunes and the App Store to obtain/sync music and apps (legally anyways).
Note: Don’t forget to enter our iPhone 6 Plus Giveaway!
Fortunately for iOS users, iTunes gift cards occasionally go on sale, in this case 20% off, special thanks to Paypal digital cards. Now – when are we going to get a discount on Google Play cards?
The gift cards are available in 3 different denominations: $25, $50 and $100, giving you the upfront cost of $20, $40 and $80 (respectively).
Paypal is hosting the sale for a limited time, Aug 21, 2015, 11:59 PM PST, to be exact. Click here to get your gift card!
Which apps/games/music/movies are you gonna get with your new iTunes $$$, tweet us @AsianGeekSquad.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- All of our Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5 videos and FAQs! - June 6, 2023
- All of our Google Pixel 7a videos and FAQs! - May 14, 2023
- All of our Redmi Watch 3 videos and FAQs! - May 13, 2023
- All of our Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid Smartwatch videos and FAQs! - April 22, 2023
- $100 Google Store Promo Codes – with the Purchase of Pixel 6a, Pixel 7 or Pixel 7 Pro - April 21, 2023