One caveat of using an iPhone or iPad is that you have to utilize iTunes and the App Store to obtain/sync music and apps (legally anyways).
Note: Don’t forget to enter our iPhone 6 Plus Giveaway!
Fortunately for iOS users, iTunes gift cards occasionally go on sale, in this case 20% off, special thanks to Paypal digital cards. Now – when are we going to get a discount on Google Play cards?
The gift cards are available in 3 different denominations: $25, $50 and $100, giving you the upfront cost of $20, $40 and $80 (respectively).
Which apps/games/music/movies are you gonna get with your new iTunes $$$, tweet us @AsianGeekSquad.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021
- How to get the new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 from T-Mobile for FREE! - August 11, 2021
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021