Best Buy is offering 55″ HDTV for $489.99. This HiSense brand currently has 4.5/5 stars with 49 reviews.
In addition to being affordable, this 1080p HDTV has 4 HDMI ports, 3 USB ports, and sips energy – it will cost $18 a year to power this TV.
This also comes with 2 year warranty. Best Buy offers 5 years warranty at an affordable price, just in case you are worried about the long-term durability of this device.
Just in case that wasn’t enough – this TV can be connected to WiFi and watch Netflix (Netflix subscription required), YouTube, Facebook and more!
Have you ever owned an HiSense? Would you recommend it? Comment below!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Get the iPhone 12 mini for FREE from T-Mobile (no new line required) - November 25, 2020
- Hulu for $1.99 (with ads) for 12 months! - November 25, 2020
- 2020 AGS Holiday Giveaway! #AGSGiveaway - November 25, 2020
- T-Mobile BOGO deal with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G - September 7, 2020
- Why I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G - August 17, 2020