Best Buy is offering 55″ HDTV for $489.99. This HiSense brand currently has 4.5/5 stars with 49 reviews.
In addition to being affordable, this 1080p HDTV has 4 HDMI ports, 3 USB ports, and sips energy – it will cost $18 a year to power this TV.
This also comes with 2 year warranty. Best Buy offers 5 years warranty at an affordable price, just in case you are worried about the long-term durability of this device.
Just in case that wasn’t enough – this TV can be connected to WiFi and watch Netflix (Netflix subscription required), YouTube, Facebook and more!
Have you ever owned an HiSense? Would you recommend it? Comment below!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra – Where is LumaFusion?!?! - March 10, 2022
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 is up to $80 off! - March 9, 2022
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G in GREEN! - February 22, 2022
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021