Best Buy is offering 55″ HDTV for $489.99. This HiSense brand currently has 4.5/5 stars with 49 reviews.
In addition to being affordable, this 1080p HDTV has 4 HDMI ports, 3 USB ports, and sips energy – it will cost $18 a year to power this TV.
This also comes with 2 year warranty. Best Buy offers 5 years warranty at an affordable price, just in case you are worried about the long-term durability of this device.
Just in case that wasn’t enough – this TV can be connected to WiFi and watch Netflix (Netflix subscription required), YouTube, Facebook and more!
Have you ever owned an HiSense? Would you recommend it? Comment below!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021
- First Impressions of the 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 15, 2021
- How to Replace Watch Bands on Samsung Galaxy Watch (Galaxy Active 2 or Galaxy Watch3) - May 13, 2021