Apple iPhones have always carried a premium which have been subsidized by carriers. With more and more carriers doing away with long term contracts and the upfront discount of mobile devices, the real prices of mobile phones will soon become the norm.
For a limited time, you can get a deal on a factory unlocked Apple iPhone 6 for $529.99, the regular price of this device is $649.99.
NOTE: Don’t forget to enter our iPhone 6 Plus Giveaway!
This is a GSM phone and will not work with (CDMA) carriers like Sprint and Verizon as well their prepaid variants (Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile).
With the upcoming release of the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus, the price of a new iPhone 6 and 6 Plus will decline. Is this enough of a deal for you to upgrade?
Click here to get this phone now!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021
- How to get the new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 from T-Mobile for FREE! - August 11, 2021
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021