The days of having to spend $20 or more on a phone case are gone! Even higher end brands such as Spigen are known to be more affordable.
However, if you’re looking for a case that won’t break the wallet – order this one – Gotida iPhone 6S case for $0.99.
You can order it by clicking on this link, and using code L7285O6P at check out.
The review of the case are solid, 4 out of 5 stars from Amazon, then again if I paid $0.99 for a case and it has this much protection, I could live with the color.
What do you think, is $0.99 a good price for this case or would you splurge on another case? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- I bought a used iPhone 14 Pro Max for $699.99! - July 28, 2023
- All about the HP Sprocket Studio+! - July 25, 2023
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra – TMobile for just $500! - July 15, 2023
- Get $50 off the Pixel 7a AND get $50 Google Store credit! - July 11, 2023
- All of our Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5 videos and FAQs! - June 6, 2023