The days of having to spend $20 or more on a phone case are gone! Even higher end brands such as Spigen are known to be more affordable.
However, if you’re looking for a case that won’t break the wallet – order this one – Gotida iPhone 6S case for $0.99.
You can order it by clicking on this link, and using code L7285O6P at check out.
The review of the case are solid, 4 out of 5 stars from Amazon, then again if I paid $0.99 for a case and it has this much protection, I could live with the color.
What do you think, is $0.99 a good price for this case or would you splurge on another case? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- T-Mobile BOGO deal with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G - September 7, 2020
- Why I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G - August 17, 2020
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 - August 6, 2020
- Why I returned my OnePlus Buds. - August 5, 2020
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 4a – the $349 smartphone. - August 5, 2020