The days of having to spend $20 or more on a phone case are gone! Even higher end brands such as Spigen are known to be more affordable.
However, if you’re looking for a case that won’t break the wallet – order this one – Gotida iPhone 6S case for $0.99.
You can order it by clicking on this link, and using code L7285O6P at check out.
The review of the case are solid, 4 out of 5 stars from Amazon, then again if I paid $0.99 for a case and it has this much protection, I could live with the color.
What do you think, is $0.99 a good price for this case or would you splurge on another case? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- Google Pixel lineup on sale again – save up to $150! - January 9, 2023
- OnePlus Nord N300 5G Unboxing, Specs and First Sample Photos!! - November 21, 2022
- Deal is back! Get the Pixel 7 Pro from T-Mobile for $100! - November 18, 2022
- Google Black Friday Deals are LIVE – with $100 Bonus Store Credit! - November 17, 2022
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022