The days of having to spend $20 or more on a phone case are gone! Even higher end brands such as Spigen are known to be more affordable.
However, if you’re looking for a case that won’t break the wallet – order this one – Gotida iPhone 6S case for $0.99.
You can order it by clicking on this link, and using code L7285O6P at check out.
The review of the case are solid, 4 out of 5 stars from Amazon, then again if I paid $0.99 for a case and it has this much protection, I could live with the color.
What do you think, is $0.99 a good price for this case or would you splurge on another case? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021
- First Impressions of the 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 15, 2021
- How to Replace Watch Bands on Samsung Galaxy Watch (Galaxy Active 2 or Galaxy Watch3) - May 13, 2021