The days of having to spend $20 or more on a phone case are gone! Even higher end brands such as Spigen are known to be more affordable.
However, if you’re looking for a case that won’t break the wallet – order this one – Gotida iPhone 6S case for $0.99.
You can order it by clicking on this link, and using code L7285O6P at check out.
The review of the case are solid, 4 out of 5 stars from Amazon, then again if I paid $0.99 for a case and it has this much protection, I could live with the color.
What do you think, is $0.99 a good price for this case or would you splurge on another case? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra – Where is LumaFusion?!?! - March 10, 2022
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 is up to $80 off! - March 9, 2022
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G in GREEN! - February 22, 2022
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021