Portable chargers have evolved (and become more affordable) in the past couple of years. What use to be bulky and impractical, is now small, sleek, portable and useful.
A prime example is the Innogie Portable Charger, this “lipstick” size gadget, packs 3,200 mAh battery, meaning it can fully charge your iPhone 6, Galaxy Note 5, pretty much all smartphones out there.
NOTE: Don’t forget to enter our iPhone 6 Plus International Giveaway!
The best part is for a limited time, the Innogie Portable Charger, which comes in 3 different colors: black, pink and silver, are on sale for $6, with code: 74QV74AQ (for black), FW276YBW (for pink and silver colors), to apply at check out. This also comes with free shipping, if you have Amazon Prime, click here to try Amazon Prime free for 30 days.
Do you prefer this slim portable charger or do you prefer a bigger one to charge your devices more than once? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021
- How to get the new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 from T-Mobile for FREE! - August 11, 2021
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021