If you’re looking for an affordable smartphone – look no further the LG Optimus Exceed 2 is on sale from Best Buy for $14.99.
This phone costs $14.99 upfront and you can activate it only on Verizon Wireless. It will not work on any other carrier. You can however, use their prepaid plans and you will not have to sign a contract with this phone.
The specs aren’t the best, but for $14.99 – they are pretty good!
The LG Optimus Exceed 2 has a Qualcomm MSM8610 dual-core processor, runs Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) operating system, 3G network, packs a 5.0MP rear-facing camera with a 2100 mAh battery, it only has 4GB of onboard storage, but you can get a 32GB microSD card to expand the storage.
Ready to get this item? Get it now while you can! Click here to head to Best Buy’s site! This is also available on Amazon, but shipping is not until September 2 (with Free Shipping if you have Amazon Prime).
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- Google Pixel lineup on sale again – save up to $150! - January 9, 2023
- OnePlus Nord N300 5G Unboxing, Specs and First Sample Photos!! - November 21, 2022
- Deal is back! Get the Pixel 7 Pro from T-Mobile for $100! - November 18, 2022
- Google Black Friday Deals are LIVE – with $100 Bonus Store Credit! - November 17, 2022
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022