Mario Party 10 – the 10th installment of Mario Party is now available on the Wii U!
This is the first installment which comes with Amiibo support and the 2nd screen of the gamepad.
IGN gave this game a 6.5/10.0 and while we don’t always listen to reviewers. Certain game mechanics have changed, which makes the game less fun. For example, linear game play takes away the complexity of the game.
While it may not have the best reviews, it certainly is a good price – if you’re in the market for a new game!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Get the iPhone 12 mini for FREE from T-Mobile (no new line required) - November 25, 2020
- Hulu for $1.99 (with ads) for 12 months! - November 25, 2020
- 2020 AGS Holiday Giveaway! #AGSGiveaway - November 25, 2020
- T-Mobile BOGO deal with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G - September 7, 2020
- Why I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G - August 17, 2020