Mario Party 10 – the 10th installment of Mario Party is now available on the Wii U!
This is the first installment which comes with Amiibo support and the 2nd screen of the gamepad.
IGN gave this game a 6.5/10.0 and while we don’t always listen to reviewers. Certain game mechanics have changed, which makes the game less fun. For example, linear game play takes away the complexity of the game.
While it may not have the best reviews, it certainly is a good price – if you’re in the market for a new game!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021
- How to get the new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 from T-Mobile for FREE! - August 11, 2021
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021