Mario Party 10 – the 10th installment of Mario Party is now available on the Wii U!
This is the first installment which comes with Amiibo support and the 2nd screen of the gamepad.
IGN gave this game a 6.5/10.0 and while we don’t always listen to reviewers. Certain game mechanics have changed, which makes the game less fun. For example, linear game play takes away the complexity of the game.
While it may not have the best reviews, it certainly is a good price – if you’re in the market for a new game!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- OnePlus Nord N300 5G Unboxing, Specs and First Sample Photos!! - November 21, 2022
- Deal is back! Get the Pixel 7 Pro from T-Mobile for $100! - November 18, 2022
- Google Black Friday Deals are LIVE – with $100 Bonus Store Credit! - November 17, 2022
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra – Where is LumaFusion?!?! - March 10, 2022