Whether you own a Nintendo Wii U or a Nintendo 3DS (or its many variations), in order to shop in their online store, aptly titled Nintendo eShop, you’ll need to set up a credit card or use a prepaid card.
Prepaid cards are great to keep spending in budget and not to mention their great as gifts!
For a limited time, Best Buy via eBay is providing 10% off on Nintendo eShop Prepaid Cards – from $10 to $50 denominations – saving you $1 to $5! This also has free shipping and if you’re a current eBay member you get 2% back in eBay bucks to be used in the next quarter.
Ready to buy now – click here!
Have you entered our February giveaway?!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021
- First Impressions of the 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 15, 2021
- How to Replace Watch Bands on Samsung Galaxy Watch (Galaxy Active 2 or Galaxy Watch3) - May 13, 2021