Whether you own a Nintendo Wii U or a Nintendo 3DS (or its many variations), in order to shop in their online store, aptly titled Nintendo eShop, you’ll need to set up a credit card or use a prepaid card.
Prepaid cards are great to keep spending in budget and not to mention their great as gifts!
For a limited time, Best Buy via eBay is providing 10% off on Nintendo eShop Prepaid Cards – from $10 to $50 denominations – saving you $1 to $5! This also has free shipping and if you’re a current eBay member you get 2% back in eBay bucks to be used in the next quarter.
Ready to buy now – click here!
Have you entered our February giveaway?!
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder at Asian Geek Squad
Founder of Asian Geek Squad, Max loves tech, travel and desserts. Oh yeah, and he's learning Spanish.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- All of our Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5 videos and FAQs! - June 6, 2023
- All of our Google Pixel 7a videos and FAQs! - May 14, 2023
- All of our Redmi Watch 3 videos and FAQs! - May 13, 2023
- All of our Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid Smartwatch videos and FAQs! - April 22, 2023
- $100 Google Store Promo Codes – with the Purchase of Pixel 6a, Pixel 7 or Pixel 7 Pro - April 21, 2023