With back to school shopping coming up, many laptop makers have slashed their prices on laptops to get you to upgrade. However, if your computer is slower than it once was, upgrading the RAM and your HD to a SSD might just be the extra boost that you need to keep your laptop healthy for the next couple of years.
NOTE: Don’t forget to enter our iPhone 6 Plus Giveaway!
For a limited time, the Samsung 250GB SSD is available for $81. I purchased one of these myself last year for more than double the price, to upgrade my Alienware M18X R2 and my boot up time is pretty much instant. The 850 EVO delivers class-leading performance in sequential read (540MB/s) and write (520MB/s) speeds.
This item also carries with it a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty, an increase from 3 years with the previous 840 model.
To learn more about the Samsung 250GB SSD, click here to head to Amazon’s site.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- OnePlus Nord N300 5G Unboxing, Specs and First Sample Photos!! - November 21, 2022
- Deal is back! Get the Pixel 7 Pro from T-Mobile for $100! - November 18, 2022
- Google Black Friday Deals are LIVE – with $100 Bonus Store Credit! - November 17, 2022
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra – Where is LumaFusion?!?! - March 10, 2022