The Samsung Galaxy Watch made its debut in August and we are already seeing a price drop. The retail price has dropped $30 for the 42mm version (now $299) and for the 46mm version, the price is $319!
Want to save even more? You can get a used model from Amazon. These are products that people have purchased and returned back to Amazon. The condition varies, but they do have a 30 day return policy on products sold by Amazon Warehouse.
Buy Samsung Galaxy Watch – 42mm
If you are ok with buying a used product you can save even more money. The price for a 42mm is as low as $224.25 – a savings of over $100 from the retail price. You will have to pay for tax and shipping is free – expedited shipping for Prime members.
Buy Samsung Galaxy Watch – 64mm
The price for a 46mm used version from Amazon Warehouse is also more than $100 off at $239.25.
Personally for $100 off nearly 30 percent of the original price, I would definitely recommend this – especially since this is the latest model that was just released last month. This isn’t last year’s model which lower specs.
What do you think? Did you buy one of these used Galaxy Watches? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- All of our Google Pixel 7a videos and FAQs! - May 14, 2023
- All of our Redmi Watch 3 videos and FAQs! - May 13, 2023
- All of our Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid Smartwatch videos and FAQs! - April 22, 2023
- $100 Google Store Promo Codes – with the Purchase of Pixel 6a, Pixel 7 or Pixel 7 Pro - April 21, 2023
- Pixel Watch Review – 6 Months Later! #PixelWatch - April 16, 2023