Want to save even more? You can get a used model from Amazon. These are products that people have purchased and returned back to Amazon. The condition varies, but they do have a 30 day return policy on products sold by Amazon Warehouse.
If you are ok with buying a used product you can save even more money. The price for a 42mm is as low as $224.25 – a savings of over $100 from the retail price. You will have to pay for tax and shipping is free – expedited shipping for Prime members.
The price for a 46mm used version from Amazon Warehouse is also more than $100 off at $239.25.
Personally for $100 off nearly 30 percent of the original price, I would definitely recommend this – especially since this is the latest model that was just released last month. This isn’t last year’s model which lower specs.
What do you think? Did you buy one of these used Galaxy Watches? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- I bought a used iPhone 14 Pro Max for $699.99! - July 28, 2023
- All about the HP Sprocket Studio+! - July 25, 2023
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra – TMobile for just $500! - July 15, 2023
- Get $50 off the Pixel 7a AND get $50 Google Store credit! - July 11, 2023
- All of our Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5 videos and FAQs! - June 6, 2023