Amazon Kindles are once again on sale. If you are considering getting a Kindle for yourself or a loved one, you may want to take advantage of this offer, the Kindle line normally only goes on sale during holidays and when a new line is released.
If you are debating between the Kindle ($59.99) and the Paperwhite ($99.99) version, both have e-ink screens, 4GB of on board storage, touchscreen, Wi-Fi and roughly the same weight and size. However, the Paperwhite has a higher resolution screen, backlit screen and a 3G option that does not require a monthly payment, but increases the price of the Paperwhite from the sale price of $99.99 to $169.99.
Both also comes with ads, which Amazon calls “Special Offers” though you can pay for an extra $20 to get the ad-free version. The ads are not as intrusive as one would think, they are on the screen once the Kindle is sleeping and provides you with deals and updates on new releases.
Amazon states on their website this is a limited time offer, with no exact cut off date when the sale ends.
Get the Kindle Paperwhite for $99.99
Get the Amazon Kindle for $59.99
Which Kindle is the better deal? Personally, I love the backlit screen and love my Kindle Voyage (currently not on sale). Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- All of our Google Pixel 7a videos and FAQs! - May 14, 2023
- All of our Redmi Watch 3 videos and FAQs! - May 13, 2023
- All of our Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid Smartwatch videos and FAQs! - April 22, 2023
- $100 Google Store Promo Codes – with the Purchase of Pixel 6a, Pixel 7 or Pixel 7 Pro - April 21, 2023
- Pixel Watch Review – 6 Months Later! #PixelWatch - April 16, 2023