Amazon Kindles are once again on sale. If you are considering getting a Kindle for yourself or a loved one, you may want to take advantage of this offer, the Kindle line normally only goes on sale during holidays and when a new line is released.
If you are debating between the Kindle ($59.99) and the Paperwhite ($99.99) version, both have e-ink screens, 4GB of on board storage, touchscreen, Wi-Fi and roughly the same weight and size. However, the Paperwhite has a higher resolution screen, backlit screen and a 3G option that does not require a monthly payment, but increases the price of the Paperwhite from the sale price of $99.99 to $169.99.
Both also comes with ads, which Amazon calls “Special Offers” though you can pay for an extra $20 to get the ad-free version. The ads are not as intrusive as one would think, they are on the screen once the Kindle is sleeping and provides you with deals and updates on new releases.
Amazon states on their website this is a limited time offer, with no exact cut off date when the sale ends.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- OnePlus Nord N300 5G Unboxing, Specs and First Sample Photos!! - November 21, 2022
- Deal is back! Get the Pixel 7 Pro from T-Mobile for $100! - November 18, 2022
- Google Black Friday Deals are LIVE – with $100 Bonus Store Credit! - November 17, 2022
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra – Where is LumaFusion?!?! - March 10, 2022