To celebrate Mother’s Day, Amazon has discounted their tablet and e-reader line. For a limited time, you can save up to $50 on a Amazon Fire tablet or an Amazon Kindle e-reader.
You can save $50 on a Fire HD 10 tablet, normally priced at $229.99, now $179.99. If you’re purchasing for yourself and don’t mind purchasing a refurbished unit, that price goes all the way down to $117.53 – saving of over $100.00.
The Fire HD 6 receives a big price cut as well of $30, making this tablet only $69.99. If you don’t mind a refurbished model that price plummets to $47.60 – that’s over 50% off list price.
The remaining Fire tablet offerings and most of the Kindle line, receive a discount of $20, making the cheapest Kindle, $59.99, and the Paperwhite edition $99.99.
What do you think? Time to take a plunge on a Kindle? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 - August 6, 2020
- Why I returned my OnePlus Buds. - August 5, 2020
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 4a – the $349 smartphone. - August 5, 2020
- How to cancel “Recurring Billing” Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - July 30, 2020
- Get the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G for Free (via bill credits) - July 29, 2020