Remember when thumbdrives with 2GB use to cost $60? Advancement in storage have made storage devices affordable. Now, Lexar is has two models of their 128GB thumbdrive for only $29.99.
NOTE: Don’t forget to enter our iPhone 6 Plus Giveaway!
Both models, the Lexar JumpDrive S55 and the Lexar JumpDrive S75 are similar in specifications. In addition to the aforementioned 128GB of onboard storage, these thumbdrives can store and transfer content with SuperSpeed (fancy title) USB 3.0 technology (up to 150MB/s read and 60MB/s write).
Both are compatible with Mac and PC – did we mention they were $29.99?
What can you store with 128GB?
If you have a 16MP camera, you can store 22,888 photos or you can store 64 HD movies that are 2-hour long (each) or 16,000-18,000 songs.
Is 128GB thumbdrive enough for you? I will probably pick one up and consolidate my other thumbdrives! Did you get one? Which model? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021
- How to get the new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 from T-Mobile for FREE! - August 11, 2021
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021