The Xbox One is on sale once more for $299, a savings of $50 from its retail price of $349. As many times as the Xbox One has gone on sale at this price point for past couple of months, I am surprised that this isn’t a permanent price cut.
NOTE: Don’t forget to enter our March Giveaway: New Nintendo 3DS XL!
For $299, you get a Xbox One with 500GB of onboard storage, a controller, HDMI cable, wired headset and your choice of games. The Gears of War bundle comes with Gears of War: Ultimate Edition which includes an HD remake of the GoW and an Xbox 360 version (backwards compatible) of the two other titles.
Similar: Why the Nintendo Wii U needs a price drop!The 500GB version isn’t the only Xbox One to get a price drop, the 1TB version also has received the $50 price drop. For example, the Rainbow Siege 1TB version is on sale for $347!
If you are looking for a console, the Xbox One is currently the same price as a Wii U, with a larger library of games.
What do you think? Is $299 the sweet spot? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad!
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder at Asian Geek Squad
Founder of Asian Geek Squad, Max loves tech, travel and desserts. Oh yeah, and he's learning Spanish.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- All of our Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5 videos and FAQs! - June 6, 2023
- All of our Google Pixel 7a videos and FAQs! - May 14, 2023
- All of our Redmi Watch 3 videos and FAQs! - May 13, 2023
- All of our Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid Smartwatch videos and FAQs! - April 22, 2023
- $100 Google Store Promo Codes – with the Purchase of Pixel 6a, Pixel 7 or Pixel 7 Pro - April 21, 2023