In this article, I put together all of the replacement watch band videos. Whether you have the original Samsung Galaxy Watch, the Samsung Galaxy Active 2 or the most recent Galaxy Watch3, its all here – just scroll down. Does anyone know why there is a space between Active 2 and no space between Watch3? Weird, right?
The process of switching out the watch bands is the same for all of these smartwatches. The only main difference is the size of the bands. For example, the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2, uses 20mm bands for both sizes of the watch. Whereas the Samsung Galaxy Watch3, uses the 20mm for the smaller 41mm watch, and the larger 22mm band for its large watch, the 45mm.
Hopefully, you have no trouble replacing the bands. Since you’re here, I’ll post a couple of my favorite Samsung Galaxy Watch bands review below this video!
Two of my favorite watch bands: UAG and Meridio.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021
- How to get the new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 from T-Mobile for FREE! - August 11, 2021
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021