If you are reading this, I’m assuming you have tried to remove the watch band from your Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro without success. Removing the watch bands on this watch is tricky and requires an additional tool.
To remove the watch band, you have to push the inside lever down on the inside of the watch AND use a tool to wedge and separate the lock between the watch and the band.
I used a stapler remover. You will need something thin, and long enough to unlatch the band.
Reading some of the comments from the video, other people have used:
- A very small flat head screwdriver
- A hair pin with a removed tip
- Fingernail (not recommended)
- Blunt butterknife
- Guitar pick
- Small Jack Knife with a flat blade
What did you use to remove the watch band from your Gear Fit 2 Pro? Commend below!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra – Where is LumaFusion?!?! - March 10, 2022
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 is up to $80 off! - March 9, 2022
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G in GREEN! - February 22, 2022
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021