If you are reading this, I’m assuming you have tried to remove the watch band from your Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro without success. Removing the watch bands on this watch is tricky and requires an additional tool.
To remove the watch band, you have to push the inside lever down on the inside of the watch AND use a tool to wedge and separate the lock between the watch and the band.
I used a stapler remover. You will need something thin, and long enough to unlatch the band.
Reading some of the comments from the video, other people have used:
- A very small flat head screwdriver
- A hair pin with a removed tip
- Fingernail (not recommended)
- Blunt butterknife
- Guitar pick
- Small Jack Knife with a flat blade
What did you use to remove the watch band from your Gear Fit 2 Pro? Commend below!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- I bought a used iPhone 14 Pro Max for $699.99! - July 28, 2023
- All about the HP Sprocket Studio+! - July 25, 2023
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra – TMobile for just $500! - July 15, 2023
- Get $50 off the Pixel 7a AND get $50 Google Store credit! - July 11, 2023
- All of our Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5 videos and FAQs! - June 6, 2023