If you are reading this, I’m assuming you have tried to remove the watch band from your Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro without success. Removing the watch bands on this watch is tricky and requires an additional tool.
To remove the watch band, you have to push the inside lever down on the inside of the watch AND use a tool to wedge and separate the lock between the watch and the band.
I used a stapler remover. You will need something thin, and long enough to unlatch the band.
Reading some of the comments from the video, other people have used:
- A very small flat head screwdriver
- A hair pin with a removed tip
- Fingernail (not recommended)
- Blunt butterknife
- Guitar pick
- Small Jack Knife with a flat blade
What did you use to remove the watch band from your Gear Fit 2 Pro? Commend below!
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder at Asian Geek Squad
Founder of Asian Geek Squad, Max loves tech, travel and desserts. Oh yeah, and he's learning Spanish.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- All of our Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5 videos and FAQs! - June 6, 2023
- All of our Google Pixel 7a videos and FAQs! - May 14, 2023
- All of our Redmi Watch 3 videos and FAQs! - May 13, 2023
- All of our Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid Smartwatch videos and FAQs! - April 22, 2023
- $100 Google Store Promo Codes – with the Purchase of Pixel 6a, Pixel 7 or Pixel 7 Pro - April 21, 2023