If you are reading this, I’m assuming you have tried to remove the watch band from your Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro without success. Removing the watch bands on this watch is tricky and requires an additional tool.
To remove the watch band, you have to push the inside lever down on the inside of the watch AND use a tool to wedge and separate the lock between the watch and the band.
I used a stapler remover. You will need something thin, and long enough to unlatch the band.
Reading some of the comments from the video, other people have used:
- A very small flat head screwdriver
- A hair pin with a removed tip
- Fingernail (not recommended)
- Blunt butterknife
- Guitar pick
- Small Jack Knife with a flat blade
What did you use to remove the watch band from your Gear Fit 2 Pro? Commend below!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021
- First Impressions of the 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 15, 2021
- How to Replace Watch Bands on Samsung Galaxy Watch (Galaxy Active 2 or Galaxy Watch3) - May 13, 2021
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 (and Galaxy Watch3) – Phone Calls, SMS, Whatsapp - May 11, 2021
- Unboxing and Setup of the Apple AirTag with Leather Key Loop in Baltic Blue - April 30, 2021