If you are reading this, I’m assuming you have tried to remove the watch band from your Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro without success. Removing the watch bands on this watch is tricky and requires an additional tool.
To remove the watch band, you have to push the inside lever down on the inside of the watch AND use a tool to wedge and separate the lock between the watch and the band.
I used a stapler remover. You will need something thin, and long enough to unlatch the band.
Reading some of the comments from the video, other people have used:
- A very small flat head screwdriver
- A hair pin with a removed tip
- Fingernail (not recommended)
- Blunt butterknife
- Guitar pick
- Small Jack Knife with a flat blade
What did you use to remove the watch band from your Gear Fit 2 Pro? Commend below!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Pixel 3a (XL) is now available on Amazon and get a $100 Amazon Gift Card! - May 16, 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Watch – Now on Sale (as low as $224.25)! - October 14, 2018
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 42mm – LTE – Disappointing Battery Life - September 19, 2018
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy Watch (42mm) - August 27, 2018
- Unboxing the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 - August 21, 2018