Did you just purchase your Fujifilm Instax Square SQ6? Not sure how to put film in?
Putting in film in your Instax SQ6 is straight forward. However, there are a couple of things you shouldn’t do! Don’t push in the middle of the cartridge and also DO NOT open the camera while there is still film in your Square SQ6.
To put film in your Fujifilm Instax Square SQ6.
- Make sure your Fujifilm Instax Square SQ6 is turned off.
- Open the film packaging to expose the black film cartridge.
- Open the SQ6 by opening the notch.
- Slide the film cartridge and make sure the yellow tab is slight with the camera.
- Snap into place
- Close the SQ6.
- Turn on the Fujifilm Instax Square SQ6 and take a photo! This will discard the place holder!
Need to see it in action? Check out your Youtube tutorial below!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Why I returned my OnePlus Buds. - August 5, 2020
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 4a – the $349 smartphone. - August 5, 2020
- How to cancel “Recurring Billing” Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - July 30, 2020
- Get the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G for Free (via bill credits) - July 29, 2020
- Pixel 3a (XL) is now available on Amazon and get a $100 Amazon Gift Card! - May 16, 2019