Did you just purchase your Fujifilm Instax Square SQ6? Not sure how to put film in?
Putting in film in your Instax SQ6 is straight forward. However, there are a couple of things you shouldn’t do! Don’t push in the middle of the cartridge and also DO NOT open the camera while there is still film in your Square SQ6.
To put film in your Fujifilm Instax Square SQ6.
- Make sure your Fujifilm Instax Square SQ6 is turned off.
- Open the film packaging to expose the black film cartridge.
- Open the SQ6 by opening the notch.
- Slide the film cartridge and make sure the yellow tab is slight with the camera.
- Snap into place
- Close the SQ6.
- Turn on the Fujifilm Instax Square SQ6 and take a photo! This will discard the place holder!
Need to see it in action? Check out your Youtube tutorial below!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra – Where is LumaFusion?!?! - March 10, 2022
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 is up to $80 off! - March 9, 2022
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G in GREEN! - February 22, 2022
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021