Did you just purchase your Fujifilm Instax Square SQ6? Not sure how to put film in?
Putting in film in your Instax SQ6 is straight forward. However, there are a couple of things you shouldn’t do! Don’t push in the middle of the cartridge and also DO NOT open the camera while there is still film in your Square SQ6.
To put film in your Fujifilm Instax Square SQ6.
- Make sure your Fujifilm Instax Square SQ6 is turned off.
- Open the film packaging to expose the black film cartridge.
- Open the SQ6 by opening the notch.
- Slide the film cartridge and make sure the yellow tab is slight with the camera.
- Snap into place
- Close the SQ6.
- Turn on the Fujifilm Instax Square SQ6 and take a photo! This will discard the place holder!
Need to see it in action? Check out your Youtube tutorial below!
Buy Fujifilm Instax Square SQ6
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder at Asian Geek Squad
Founder of Asian Geek Squad, Max loves tech, travel and desserts. Oh yeah, and he's learning Spanish.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- All of our Google Pixel 7a videos and FAQs! - May 14, 2023
- All of our Redmi Watch 3 videos and FAQs! - May 13, 2023
- All of our Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid Smartwatch videos and FAQs! - April 22, 2023
- $100 Google Store Promo Codes – with the Purchase of Pixel 6a, Pixel 7 or Pixel 7 Pro - April 21, 2023
- Pixel Watch Review – 6 Months Later! #PixelWatch - April 16, 2023